To save a search as an alert from the Share link:
- Run a search and view your search results.
- Click the Share link and select E-mail Alertfrom the menu.
- If you have not done so already, click the Sign in link in the alert window to sign into your My EBSCOhost folder.
- Set your alert parameters and click Save Alert.
Note: When you create a Search Alert, the sort selection of the result list is honored for your alert. In the E-mail area of the window:
- Subject - enter a brief explanation that will appear in the subject line of the Alert e-mail.
- E-mail from - Defaults to: EPAlerts@EPNET.COM. You can enter a different "From" e-mail address if desired.
- E-mail to - Enter your E-mail Address. Separate multiple e-mail addresses with a semicolon
- Hide addresses from recipients - If you select this option, the e-mail addresses you enter will be placed into the BCC (Blind Copy) field of the e-mail
- E-mail format - Select Plain Text or HTML.
In the General Settings area of the window:
- Frequency - Select how often the search will be run.
- Results format- Select a results format for your alert.
- Articles published within the last– Select one to limit which articles are searched
Note: To view all available alert settings, click the Advanced Search link.