1. Use the Library Catalog's Request feature if a UH library has a copy available.
2. Or submit a Book Request form.
Usually provides snippets or previews of content and includes fulltext if a book is not under copyright protection. See also Advanced Search. Check the Library Catalog to see if UHCL owns a desired book.
Reference Works Can Help You...
- find overviews or introductions to a subject
- identify possible directions for a topic you're exploring
- put a narrow topic into context
- identify facts, names, dates, etc.