Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Sample Library Catalog Detailed Record
As shown in the sample detailed record below:
- Use action icons to capture a draft citation or export to EndNote Web or EndNote desktop (RIS)
- After signing in, use Request under Get It to place a "hold" on an out-of-library item or transfer an item from another campus
- Note campus/library, availability, location within library, and classification number
- Expand location information for more details on available copies and loan period
Identifies books and media in libraries from around the world
Ebook Central (ProQuest)
Although ebooks are included in the Library Catalog, here you can search full text
Ebook Collection (EBSCOhost)
Ebooks on a wide range of subjects, primarily academic in focus, and mostly in English; also includes some works of fiction
Getting a Book from Another Library
- Use the Library Catalog's Request feature if a UH library has a copy available.
2. Or submit a Book Request form.
| Bayou Building 2402, 2700 Bay Area Blvd, Houston, TX 77058-1002|