Research Consultation Desk Hours
Research Consultation Services
A librarian is on duty to
- assist users with all types of information requests
- answer questions on the library's resources and how to use them
In-library users take precedence, but brief questions may be submitted
- by phone
- Neumann Library 281-283-3910
- UHCL Pearland Library 281-212-1657
- if we're busy, please leave a message; call back is usually within thirty minutes
- using Live Chat or email on the Ask a Librarian page
- by text to 281-816-4341
Library Instructional Services
Multiple types of instructional services are offered in support of the library's mission "...to promote teaching, learning, and the pursuit of knowledge" and in support of the information literacy needs of students and all lifelong learners.
Enhance Your Course's Online Component
Create a web link in your Blackboard course to a relevant Library Research Guide.
Have a librarian customize a research guide for your course or a specific assignment. Contact Jennifer Holland, Interim Coordinator of Library Research and Instructional Services, to request this service.
Create an Ask-Your-Librarian discussion forum in Blackboard for a librarian embedded in your course. Submit an Embedded Librarian Request Form or contact Jennifer Holland, for more information about this service.