- The TexShare Card program enables patrons from public and college libraries to borrow items from over 500 participating libraries, including Neumann Library and Pearland Library.
- TexShare cards are issued by your home library. Search for your library on the Texshare Find a Library page to see if your library is in the program.
- TexShare borrowers from other libraries may borrow four items from UHCL (Neumann or Pearland campus libraries) at a time. Intercampus book transfer and Interlibrary Loan are not available for TexShare borrowers.
- TexShare borrowers from other libraries must be 18 years of age or older and must present a TexShare card and a photo ID. Neumann Library's full TexShare policies can be viewed here.
- Current UHCL students, faculty, and staff who wish to borrow items from other TexShare libraries may obtain a TexShare card at the Neumann Library Research Desk or the UHCL Pearland Library service desk.