Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Find the ebook in the Library Catalog
- Click View all full text options for UHCL
3. Click the name of the ebook database
4. Find the permanent link for the book. Instructions for each database are on the pages linked in the box on the left.
5. Copy the URL and edit if necessary.
6. Paste the URL as a link in a course syllabus, Blackboard, etc.
You may also search for the ebook directly in the database.
Specific Ebook Database Instructions
Click the subpage links below for more information.
| Bayou Building 2402, 2700 Bay Area Blvd, Houston, TX 77058-1002|