This is a streaming video service that provides access to movies used in some UHCL courses. Links to the videos are found in the Blackboard courses. This service is not linked on the Databases A-Z list.
1. In either IE or Firefox browser, go to http://www.widevine.com/download/videooptimizer to download and install the Widevine video optimizer.
2. Make sure you have Flash installed and activated. Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ if you need it.
3. When Widevine and Flash are installed and activated, go to the Swank website
4. Authenticate using your campus Blackboard username and password.
5. Scroll down to find the video you want to view. Click the graphic for the video.
6. Click the Play button
|Bayou Building 2402, 2700 Bay Area Blvd, Houston, TX 77058-1002|