UH ID Card
Students, faculty, and staff in the UH system must present their UH system ID card to borrow library items. Your university ID card can be used to borrow materials at any UH-system library.
- The TexShare Card program enables patrons from public and college libraries to borrow items from over 500 participating libraries, including Neumann Library and Pearland Library.
- TexShare cards are issued by your home library. Search for your library on the Texshare Find a Library page to see if your library is in the program.
- TexShare borrowers from other libraries may borrow four items from UHCL (Neumann or Pearland campus libraries) at a time. Intercampus book transfer and Interlibrary Loan are not available for TexShare borrowers.
- TexShare borrowers from other libraries must be 18 years of age or older and must present a TexShare card and a photo ID. Neumann Library's full TexShare policies can be viewed here.
- Current UHCL students, faculty, and staff who wish to borrow items from other TexShare libraries may obtain a TexShare card at the Neumann Library Research Desk or the UHCL Pearland Library service desk.
- Individuals who are registered with the UHCL Continuing Education program for the current semester may borrow materials from Neumann Library.
- Continuing Education borrowers may borrow 10 items (limit of 4 media) from Neumann Library and UHCL Pearland Library at a time. Intercampus book transfer and Interlibrary Loan are not available for Continuing Education borrowers.
- Continuing Education borrowers do not have off-campus access to the library's databases or eBooks.
- To obtain or renew a Continuing Education borrower card, bring a photo ID and an email confirmation or print receipt which shows payment for a current semester membership in the Continuing Education program to the Neumann Library circulation desk.