Find Articles on a Topic
Search OneSearch for a DOI (digital object identifier) or a distinctive "exact phrase" from the article title. Add an author name if needed.
Sample citation and searches:
- "trustworthiness trust and emotion"
- "trustworthiness trust and emotion" AND robbins
When you already have a citation to an article or want to know whether the library has a specific journal, search here for the journal title.
journal of nursing administration
0002-0443 (ISSN example)
A peer-reviewed (or refereed) journal:
- uses experts from the same subject field or profession as the author to evaluate a manuscript prior to acceptance for publication
- has articles that report on research studies or provide scholarly analysis of topics
- may include book reviews, editorials, or other brief items that are not considered scholarly articles
Peer Review in 3 Minutes
(3:15) Explains the academic publishing process for research articles and scholarly journals, including the quality control process of peer review. North Carolina State Univ. Libraries